Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flipkart: Corporate Nirvana available online

My debut book is finally released in India!!!!!!

Very happy and looking forward to it's September first week launch event in Delhi, India. More details on that soon.

Corporate Nirvana can be bought within India on Flipkart. Do check it out.

Here's goes the link http://www.flipkart.com/books/9380227856

And I will be a very happy and grateful author if you can please leave a review of the book on Flipkart once you've read it. I really wish that readers will enjoy my first book. :-)

It will be making its way to key stores in India like Crossword and Landmark by Aug 8. If you wish to ask me any information about the book or where to find it in stores, do leave a comment and I shall respond.

PS: The book will get listed on Amazon in a month's time. I will post here once that happens.

Thanks a ton,
Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment