Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lead yourself FIRST

It's been my burning passion this word called Leadership for a decade now! I think about it, I write about it, and feel great when I demonstrate it, too! Leadership brings humility as much as it does success. What amazes me is how small a percentage of our population believes in themselves and their ability to lead. Not lead an organization (well, that too), but first themselves. We look to everyone and everything for guidance when the best voice is within. Listen to it and you will be stronger for it. The voice within is based on principles, and not social values. So, it guides you to your true self and calling. No matter how popular a fad might be, your true strengths will sail you through. Lead yourself and followers will come running! Lead on and Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment